These days I alternate between being holed up in the middle of nowhere and out in the world doing a bunch of public stuff. Here’s the public stuff that’s confirmed:
- Training MagNetwork “YouTube for L&D” free webinar, January 18
- eLearning Guild Spotlight “Shoestrings, Bootstraps, & Videos”members-only event as part of their eLearning on a Shoestring event on January 25
- Training 2017 Conference “Make & Distribute Videos the Easy Way” & “Project Management for Video eLearning” San Diego, Jan 30 – Feb 1
- Learning Solutions Conference “Smartphone Cinema for L&D” & “Project Management for Video eLearning” Orlando, March 20-24
- ATD Central Ohio Chapter daylong training along with Debbie Richards, title TBA, Columbus, April 18
- Vocáli Vocal Camp with Joe Craven, Inga Swearingen, Margo Leduc, & BZ Smith, teaching April 27-30.
- ATD International Conference & Expo, “Smartphone Cinema” Atlanta, May 20-24.
- Learning DevCamp, topic TBA, Salt Lake City, June 5-8
In addition there’s writing and podcasts and videos and stuff like this:
- Doable Change my newest project, a podcast and community that’s coming soon!
- Just Do The Thing: A Guide is an eBook available on Kindle, my first.
- 5 Trainers in a Car is a podcast that I love to support. I did the theme music and like to guest and guest-host on episodes often.
- L&D Talk a daily video livestream I coproduced and cohosted for the better part of 2016. Recordings still up on YouTube.
And then I’m also a guest on other podcasts and programs from time to time. If you’re interested in having me on yours, the first step is to invite me (I’ll probably say yes, but may have a long lead time)