Know anyone in L&D in Ohio? Tell them about Learning Technology Day in Columbus on April 18th!
The Central Ohio chapter of the Association for Talent Development has invited Snap Synapse to come speak about Video eLearning, as well as Debbie Richards who’ll be talking about some other emerging technologies in the learning & development space, such as VR and mobile learning.
As well as being a fantastic chance for local folks to network and keep up on industry trends, this event gives participants real-world tactics, tools, & techniques they can implement right away back on the job to deliver more value to their respective organizations.
Here’s < 1min video with more info:
Register now at:
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- What’s Next for Learning, Technology, and Our Profession
- Micro-Learning, Advances in video, Big Data, Analytics
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mobile Learning
- Case study by Cardinal Health
- Putting Video within Reach
- Smartphone Cinema for L&D
- Post-Production / Video Editing
- Overview of Rapid Development Tools
- Articulate 360
- Adobe Captivate 9
- Q&A / panel discussion
Help get the word out by sharing this post/video/news!