As a followup to last week’s recommendations about YouTube & SEO, here’s another fantastic resource for bootstrapping your video production. The folks at Wistia & Hubspot have created the perfect guide that pulls together everything you need to know to get started — and have fun doing it!
Here’s an example:
They also cover other important things like:
- Turning your office into a DIY Video Studio
- Live Action & Screencasting
- Creating your Lighting Kit & Choosing a Microphone
- How to Create and Implement a Video Social Media Strategy (Twitter/Vine, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube/Google+, LinkedIn, Periscope/Meerkat)
- Measuring Your Success & Automating it
This FREE guide is an interactive (not a downloadable) one. It’s just better that way, trust me. Here’s where you go to get it: http://hubs.ly/H010YCc0. You do have to fill out a form with your email address to get it, such is the price of free…
Just like last week, I have no affiliation with these companies — other than being a happy customer. I get nothing back from this, I share it because people ask me about this kinda stuff all the time, and I really believe this is the best free content out there. Hope you like it!