When I was 19 years old, it was a pretty expansive and opening time. I don’t know where I got the following questions from, but I think I was 19 when I started using them to transform my life. They still work!
Whether I’m teaching music or tech or healing or anything, I always encourage that students ask these questions of themselves. There is a certain self-awareness and safety that appears when we keep asking these questions. Please do :)
- How relaxed can I be and still do this well?
- How much fun can I have while I’m getting this done?
- Where should my attention be while I’m doing this?
- Am I being who I choose to be in this moment?
- How can I put more kindness into this simple act?